What is the Restaurant Rescue Project
The restaurant and tourism industry has been hugely damaged due to COVID-19 and lockdown measures without any government support. We need your help!
The restaurant rescue project has been set up by the wine industry, who have also been taken a massive knock, to help support restaurants as we try and weather this storm. Together we can get through this!
Click on the link below to visit the Restaurant Rescue Project website for more information.
Restaurant Rescue Project Website
Where to purchase your voucher
Our vouchers and wine are limited so click the link below now to purchase yours.
*T’s & C’s apply – Please see further down our page.
Bruce Jack Wines Story
Bruce Jack Wines is a global wine business that values value at every price point. We are obsessed with doing the right thing for our wines, our vineyards, and our customers.
We are an independent, family-owned and controlled amalgamation of exciting brands which celebrate authenticity and provenance. We are different in the way that we source our grapes, communicate about our wine, relate to our customers and distribute around the world.
We are a small, dynamic team with offices around the world. Ultimately, we believe wine is an historic, sophisticated, intriguing and joyful staple in an otherwise confusing and chaotic world.
Wine crafted with love and positive intent can add joy to the world.
Jonkershuis Eatery Story
Jonkershuis Constantia is nestled in the historic core of the Groot Constantia Wine Estate next to the historic Manor House and surrounded by ancient oak trees.
Your first impression is dominated by sweeping views across the oldest wine producing vineyards in South Africa, down the valley to the enveloping coastline of False Bay.
Jonkershuis eatery is very conscious of the provenance, sustainability and the ethical content of all the food prepared, as well as reflecting the rich Cape Malay heritage of our ‘home’.
Jonkershuis boasts a diversity of locations from private dining grandeur, to intimate interior fire side dining; typical Italian village gatherings in the covered courtyard to family style lunches on their front lawns, were children can safely play amongst the old oak trees.
Terms & Conditions
- Voucher is valid for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
- Vouchers must be redeemed in full on a single occasion.
- Multiple vouchers may be used on a single occasion for an accumulative total.
- Any unused portion of the voucher is not redeemable for cash or credit.
- To redeem the value of the voucher, please present the physical voucher to the manager on duty upon arrival to the restaurant.
- Lost or stolen gift vouchers cannot be replaced, canceled or refunded.
- We do not offer any refunds for vouchers ordered incorrectly, any unwanted gifts or if you change your mind.
- All vouchers are issued in South African Rands (ZAR).
- Bruce Jack Wines and Jonkershuis Eatery do not take responsibility for any lost or misplaced vouchers.
- The voucher purchased is an agreement between the purchaser and Jonkershuis Eatery. Bruce Jack Wines cannot be held liable if the restaurant cannot uphold their agreement.
- Any wine or alcohol will only be made available after lifting of the ban on alcohol and in accordance with government regulations.
- No wine or alcohol will be released to a minor under the legal drinking age.